scrap pad

Yojimbo - information organizer

An organizer from Barebones for all the little bits and pieces of information. Passwords, notes, pdfs, serial numbers, quotes, pictures, etc. This is exactly what I was looking for a few months ago. Instead, I use a combination of this blog, a folder on my desktop labeled with the name of the current month, and an encypted disk image. I doubt I'll change, but it still looks pretty cool. Bare Bones Software : PRODUCTS : YOJIMBO (via 2lmc spool) (mac os x software)

correction, later in the day: conceptually, this was exactly what I was looking for. In real life, it will probably too difficult for me to change my course. Yojimbo does hook nicely into Spotlight, though. And the simplicity of making archives of web pages could be wicked useful.

Archives

who I am