scrap pad

birthday list

I'm cross posting this, because.

Things I want for my birthday:

  • a picture of your shadow
  • a recording of you reading a poem, singing a song, or saying a sentence
  • a sentence with a word you like
  • a description of a tree you know
  • an mp3 of a song you like
  • a drawing of your mittens/gloves
  • a video of you eating a cookie
  • the html hex or rgb of a color you like

If you want to give me something(s!) from this list, you can email things to me with "birthday list" in the subject and I won't open them until I turn 23 on the 18th.

my list is all about 'you' because I'm curious who will answer, what you will come up with, and because it will mean that on my birthday I'll be thinking about people thinking about me, which is a cozy thing to think about.

special request for Ben because you're at umass boston (not actually very birthday-related): will you take a picture of the bathroom symbol people in the campus center? they were outline people and I want them for my collection. I saw them at the PSO by the dining room, though they're probably on all the bathrooms in that building.

Archives

who I am