from early december, on my hd:
- mac ads and subtlety in japan (that blog, information architects japan's notebook, is great.)
- north-south divides in europe
- some dude on how he installed django on os x
- top ten arguments against drm
- leopold kohr:
Leopold Kohr rehabilitates anarchism as a political theory. ... For Kohr, anarchism is the non-violent form of living together, and because of rationality every human being has the ability to treat other people with dignity and respect, to practice a jointly form of community in which free mutual appreciation is practiced on such a high level, that an external dominant power is unnecessary.
- cheap 2.5" hd enclosure. for one-time data transfer. "unreliable with macs"?
- at&t ads about the future of the internet - and pointing out how "we could never imagine what the future would be like" etc, etc. the link boingboing kind of but not really pointed to: global nerdy, "not because of at&t". funny Achewood excerpt there.
- subtraction. a blog. black and white, pretty, and decent posts and links.
- rdiff-backup - "combine[s] the best features of a mirror and an incremental backup"