scrap pad

cell phone

I want this phone, but for Sprint (because that's what my dad has): Nokia 1100. I used it this summer and it is tiny, light, has killer battery life, and good predictive text input.

another option is the Samsung SPH-M610. It has a really sharp screen, a 2.0 megapixel camera, and is matte black, thin, and un-ornamented. The menu screen is accebtably ok-looking, too.

also, the Samsung A900, which comes with a usb cable. it has too many buttons on the outside, but it's not silver, and it connects to my computer! and I could set my old number muncher sounds as a ring tone. (I could do that on other phones too, I guess.) the menu is ugly and the phone is chunky (who am I to talk about chunky cell phones?)

(My old cell phone is mostly still in good shape, except its battery slips out sometimes.)

Archives

who I am