scrap pad

DrupalCon Paris video

I'm going to Paris this September for DrupalCon; as a professional Drupal developer it is an extremely useful event, and as a full-time web geek it's a great place to socialize with other people who do the same kind of work. I would also like the chance to present on some of the Drupal-as-a-GeoCMS work that has been happening this spring in front of a large audience who will ask sharp questions and then go use our work in their own projects.

I've entered a video contest for a conference ticket refund-- I've been wanting to make a movie with these toys since Easter:

You can vote for me on the DrupalCon Paris site and by rating my video on YouTube. You can also see the other contest entries listed as video responses under the original contest announcement.

Archives

who I am